Nov. 20, 2015
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts / CEO, Eric Fier
(guest appearance by seniority)
Please Listen Here:
- As a geological engineer and certified geologist, President Fier understands the mining business, from the ground up, literally.
- SilverCrest Metals is a reset of the successful SilverCrest Mines, with the same management.
- The solid management team is the hallmark of successful mining operations. The Sonora region is home to their flagship property.
- CEO fier deploys a strategy to maximize shareholder wealth.
- The Durango region is home to the Guadeloupe Property; initial results indicate solid gold and silver deposits.
- The cutting edge 'phased approach', through starting operations in a small fashion, only expanding via cash flow is yielding a competitive edge.
- Estimated year-end cash reserves of $7.5 million, suggests the operation is poised for solid growth over the next two years.
- His work indicates a collapse of the national economic "House of cards," is imminent, no longer a question of if, but merely a matter of time.
- A few leading banks carry more debt each, than the entire world's output: global GDP (GWP: $76 trillion), according to the World Bank.
- In order to stop the doomed system falling into a deflationary sink-hole, interest rates have been held low to the detriment of retiree's.
- Unlike all previous economic recoveries the latest has coincided with a declining labor force participation rate.
- His work indicates that the gold market is rigged, to maintain US dollar hegemony.
- Eventually the process will be reversed, resulting in much higher yellow metal prices.
Please listen here:
Dial-Up Real Audio
Highest Quality Download:
Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
NEW - Hotline - Q&A: