Feb. 4, 2016
Bob Hoye & Jeffrey Nichols
Please Listen Here:
- A new uptrend suggests the multi-year selloff may be reversing course.
- With signs of sluggish economic output, our guest suggests that Fed policymakers could back-peddle on the new interest rate policy.
- The inflation adjusted or real interest rate may already be negative, depending on the source examined. I
- Investors should brace for either a new wave of QE or a novel approach to boost economic growth.
- But even if the Fed maintains a hawkish stance, gold will likely rise anyway, due to supply shortages.
- Gold could soon eclipse the 2010 zenith, ascending above $2,000 per ounce as soon as the end of next year, yielding 100% profits.
- If our guest's forecast is correct, the yellow metal could climb as high as $3,000-$5,000, within seven years.
- US equities could be entering a bear market, given media reports of a domestic retail "Apocalypse", with thousand retail store closings.
- Now that gold has recovered by nearly $100 from the recent lows, gold and silver investments represent the best portfolio insurance currently available.
- Gold / silver equities could present an excellent contrarian opportunity, relative to overpriced sectors.
- Mines are lean and mean, due to lower crude oil prices and related expenses, prepared to tackle exciting new opportunities.
- Cash rich firms can procure properties with the most potential at a fraction of the cost.
- The host and guest concur that long-term portfolio investing is the safest and most profitable way to build a solid financial future.
Please listen here:
Dial-Up Real Audio
Highest Quality Download:
Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
NEW - Hotline - Q&A: