Dr. Stephen Leeb
and Kevin Kerr
- The upcoming November election and EU instability are the two wild cards making investors / institutions nervous enough to increase portfolio weighting in gold and silver assets / shares.
- Our guest outlines why all the stars are aligning for a multi-year gold bull market, while silver may even outperform the bull's expectations on the next leg higher in 2016.
- Kevin Kerr advises investors to follow his lead; he hold's his families wealth in gold / silver assets, advocating diversification over speculation.
- He outlines his soon to be released gold magnum, destined to be his 8th bestseller.
- According to Dr. Leeb, gold must regain its rightful status as the currency backing asset of choice, even the US dollar will eventually carry gold weighting.
- While various US gold stockpiles, such as Fort Knox may or may not contain the reported 8,000-10,000 tons of the yellow metal, Dr. Leeb speculates that China may hold up to 10 times the reported 3,000-4,000 ton total.
- If his thesis is correct, it gives the nation a huge strategic advantage in the coming years.
- It's not too late for US officials to boost gold reserves in anticipation of negative US interest rates.
- The discussion includes the Metropolitan Plan, allegedly fomented by the elite to return the Dollar to a gold standard, a reverse-Jeckyl Island meeting.
- The US must embrace pioneer-like attributes, the hallmark of early national success, through investment in infrastructure, hydroelectric plants, solar, etc.
- China may have $9 trillion in unaccounted reserves, much of which may have already been invested in gold assets; potentially ranging from 20,000 tons to much of the global excess supply.
- Dr. Leeb urges US authorities to invest heavily in rare earths mining / production to secure a competitive edge and create entirely new industries / jobs.
- Research and development (R&D) leads to decades of economic growth / productivity, new industries and jobs.