Friday, September 23, 2016

Gerald Celente and Nick Barisheff


Sep. 23, 2016
Featured Guests
Gerald Celente and Nick Barisheff
 



Summary
  • Nick Barisheff of Bullion Management Group (BMG) notes that most of the above ground silver stockpiles were sold before the year 2000.
  • Only 20% of silver is the byproduct of pure silver mines, the remaining 80% is derived from base metal production, such as lead.
  • The net result: 50% of silver demand is industrial in nature with unique nearly vertical asymptote-like demand / supply curves.
  • No matter how costly silver becomes, industrial demand for items like solar panels and laptops / iPhones / Androids remains constant.
  • Even if jewelry demand were to drop to near 0%, the remaining 50% industrial demand holds constant.
  • When Ford Motors purchased $2 billion of palladium, the precious metal with similar industrial qualities leaped 10 fold (Figure 1.1).
  • Until the 2011 gold zenith, the trend in US debt and the price of gold tended to walk in lock step, in near perfect correlation.
  • If the relationship were to return, it would require a price of $3,000 gold to reflect today's debt levels
  • Using Professor Lawrence Kotlikoff's $200 trillion debt figure, $30,000 gold.
  • One day in the not so distant future, investors will notice gold is $2,000-$3,000 higher than the day before and it will be too late to procure discounted PMs.
  • Head of the Trends Research Institute, Gerald Celente returns with comments on the recent bombings in NY and NJ.
  • Once gold closes firmly above $1,400 per ounce, a new bull market will be underway, according to the Trends Research Institute.
  • By sending interest rates to 46 year lows, policymakers temporarily halted an economic implosion, which resulted in a real estate bubble.
  • Survival / Sur-thrival in the modern economy requires some novel thinking.
  • The world is passing from the Industrial / Information age to a robotics era, which will eliminate millions of jobs.
  • One key outcome will be an education overhaul, including interactive artificial intelligence-instructors and virtual classrooms.
  • Robotics will usher in positive outcomes, including virtual vision and memory enhancement.

Show Host
Chris Waltzek
 
About Chris
Contact Host:

Please listen here:

Dial-Up Real Audio
MP3
FAST Download:
Highest Quality Download:
Right click above & "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.

NEW - Hotline - Q and A:
1-206-666-5370

Friday, September 16, 2016

Jeffrey Nichols and Kevin Kerr

Sep. 16, 2016
Featured Guests
Jeffrey Nichols and Kevin Kerr
 

                     

Summary
  • Jeffrey Nichols, Senior economist of Rosland Capital returns with his latest insights on the financial markets and the geopolitical drama.
  • His work indicates that once the $1,400 gold hurdle is surpassed, the former bull market return in all of its glory, ascending over $2,000.
  • Positive seasonal factors will continue to add upward momentum to the sector, due to demand stemming from Christmas, Hanukkah and Indian festivities.
  • Investors in newly affluent China will cause retailers to increase stockpiles.
  • Despite the remarkable 2016 rally, gold remains a de facto value relative to US equities, making gold an enticing bargain opportunity.
  • Large financial institutions / hedge funds / pension funds are turning to the relatively tiny PMs sector as an alternative to pricey shares / bonds.
  • Solid population growth in China / India will virtually insure robust future demand for the PMs.
  • Kevin Kerr of Kerr Trading International rejoins the show, with positive comments on the upcoming September 30th, US Federal Budget.
  • The current budget deficit exceeds $107 billion, the persistent issue implies the potential for challenging economic conditions on a national scale.
  • Many top guests on this show have championed the idea of a balanced US Federal budget, including Dr. Ron Paul.
  • Unfortunately, the issue remains political kryponite, anathema to the election process.
  • The similarities between the current US equities indexes and that of 2008 are chilling.
  • 2016 is also a Presidential year, with the potential for another 2008-2009 like Great Recession / market meltdown.
  • The duo conclude that every investment portfolio should be positioned / hedged against potential selling.
  • The bottom is in place for the PMs sector, while silver is poised to yield exceptional gains.
  • Among the key drivers sending investors flooding into the PMs sector, continued Brexit-like events in the EU and the potential for negative rates in the US.
  • Despite record crude oil supply levels, the sector could spike to as high as $65 should the CRB commodities index rally persist.

Show Host
Chris Waltzek
 
About Chris
Contact Host:
http://silverinvestor.blogspot.com/