Sep. 23, 2016
Gerald Celente and Nick Barisheff
- Nick Barisheff of Bullion Management Group (BMG) notes that most of the above ground silver stockpiles were sold before the year 2000.
- Only 20% of silver is the byproduct of pure silver mines, the remaining 80% is derived from base metal production, such as lead.
- The net result: 50% of silver demand is industrial in nature with unique nearly vertical asymptote-like demand / supply curves.
- No matter how costly silver becomes, industrial demand for items like solar panels and laptops / iPhones / Androids remains constant.
- Even if jewelry demand were to drop to near 0%, the remaining 50% industrial demand holds constant.
- When Ford Motors purchased $2 billion of palladium, the precious metal with similar industrial qualities leaped 10 fold (Figure 1.1).
- Until the 2011 gold zenith, the trend in US debt and the price of gold tended to walk in lock step, in near perfect correlation.
- If the relationship were to return, it would require a price of $3,000 gold to reflect today's debt levels
- Using Professor Lawrence Kotlikoff's $200 trillion debt figure, $30,000 gold.
- One day in the not so distant future, investors will notice gold is $2,000-$3,000 higher than the day before and it will be too late to procure discounted PMs.
- Head of the Trends Research Institute, Gerald Celente returns with comments on the recent bombings in NY and NJ.
- Once gold closes firmly above $1,400 per ounce, a new bull market will be underway, according to the Trends Research Institute.
- By sending interest rates to 46 year lows, policymakers temporarily halted an economic implosion, which resulted in a real estate bubble.
- Survival / Sur-thrival in the modern economy requires some novel thinking.
- The world is passing from the Industrial / Information age to a robotics era, which will eliminate millions of jobs.
- One key outcome will be an education overhaul, including interactive artificial intelligence-instructors and virtual classrooms.
- Robotics will usher in positive outcomes, including virtual vision and memory enhancement.
Please listen here:
Dial-Up Real Audio
Highest Quality Download:
Right click above & "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
NEW - Hotline - Q and A: