Peter Schiff Summary:
- The Fed must continue the liquidity cycle, investors should prepare for QE 5 - there's no exit strategy, which could ultimately end badly for the greenback.
- The remarkable 5 year stock market rally is already rolling over, before the current QE operations are complete, virtually guaranteeing another round.
- Although volatility will remain high, even if the yellow metal first drops to $1,000, the fundamental case for $5,000 is rock solid.
- The nascent housing market rebound is in jeopardy, as sellers are required to add seemingly endless perquisites to move inventory.
- The latest house flippers were hedge funds and institutions, that used Fed QE to accumulate cheap McMansions.
- The massive housing inventory could crush the sector, pushing prices lower than in 2009, causing a new housing / banking crises, circa 2008-200, making gold the investment du jour.David Gurwitz Summary:
- Nenner Research expects $2,500 gold.
- Charles Nenner's and David Gurwitz's models indicate that the precious metals sector is nearing an important bottom, as soon as next week.
- Gold and silver investors are poised to benefit under inflation or deflation, either scenario is a win / win opportunity.
- Crude oil should soon find a floor and rally sharply to $120 per barrel (WTIC).
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531