- Peter Schiff and the host decipher the latest FOMC meeting statement on Wednesday in real-time.
- Dovish comments indicate that the anticipated rate hike will be postponed for the time being.
- Expect increased global financial-market volatility, resulting from the Fed's attempt to shrink the money supply via the end of QE.
- The Fed's balance sheet is approaching $5 trillion dollars (see and climbing, (see Cleveland Fed graph).
- With global currency chaos stemming from the crude oil plunge, millions of investors could miss the next gold bull market.
- All that's required is a few billion dollars to corner the Comex PMs market; a fraction of just one of the thirty Dow Jones Industrials.
- Vladimir Putin could single handedly corner the market, sending prices sky high.
- A $600 gold premium is required to purchase in large tonnage in Asia; there's simply not enough supply to meet large order demand.
- Nothing has changed since the last credit crisis, an economic reset is inevitable.
- Financial institutions are following the same steps - the complex system remains unstable; anticipate a tipping point in 2015-2016.
- The national debt is $230 trillion, 15 times the annual GDP.
- There's nothing left in government vaults, the gold has been leased.
- The seventh reserve currency is doomed, following the path of the last 6.
- The next real estate implosion will present McMansion opportunities for pennies on the dollar.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531