- The author of A Random Walk Down Wall Street outlines his most recent Wall Street Journal article on US equities.
- US stocks are overvalued according to the historical average (17) of the CAPE index; the current reading of 27 is comparable to the market zeniths of 1929 and 2008.
- CAPE levels of emerging market shares are half as high as US equities, presenting an ideal value opportunity for portfolio diversification.
- Although rates could climb in the years ahead, Fed officials are unlikely to make abrupt changes in the benchmark lending rate.
- A similar event is imminent in dollars, which could elevate gold above $2,400 in short order.
- Technical indicators suggest a correction in US share prices is likely.
- Decreased oil expenses make precious metals shares an appealing portfolio addition in 2015.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531