- Robert Kiyosaki is buying gold and silver at discounted prices.
- The crude oil market-meltdown has the super investor on edge - he's bracing for a LTCM style moment in the new year.
- A self-described bear, the Rich Dad has no stock market investments.
- He remains a staunch believer in hard assets, rejecting frivolous assets, which carry little more value than their paper content.
- Nenner Research expects bonds to outperform equities in 2015.
- Crude oil is nearing a key nadir that could lift price to $70 per barrel.
- Recession proof sectors include pharmaceuticals and food suppliers.
- Their 2015 gold target is $1,450, representing a 20% rally.
- The long-range forecast for precious metals: return to previous record levels.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531