- Steve Forbes encapsulates the necessity for a sound, stable US dollar.
- The only viable alternative is gold backed money.
- The current monetary system is a sham, fiat money has no value, merely a means to facilitate wealth accumulation.
- Conversely, gold and silver are the only de facto money.
- He cites the exponential rise of prosperity in the US under the gold standard and the subsequent erosion of influence under the current fiat experiment, which resulted in an $8 trillion dollar reduction in the national living standard.
- Nevertheless, a gold backed dollar could be established in less than one year - please listen to the show for the entire plan.
- "When people stop trusting their money, they stop trusting each other."
- The profound notion is illustrated by the undermining of the social fabric within domestic / global society.
- Jim Rogers wrote of the Swiss currency swoon 2 years in advance
- The financial legend warns that central bankers are ill prepared to manage the highly complex markets
- Printing mountains of currency merely increases the debt burden to current / future generations.
- Even gold bears require gold and silver portfolio insurance amid increasing market volatility.
- Jim Rogers recently added gold mining companies to his portfolio.
- The crude oil implosion may be presenting a investment opportunity
- The super-investor is also watching Russia, China, Japan and the agricultural sector for investment opportunities.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531