- Dr. Leeb points to possible inflection points emanating from Ukraine and or Greece.
- A Grexit could result in a an entirely new system, perhaps a Bretton Wood part 2.
- The argument that the domestic economy is in full recovery mode is a non sequitur.
- Gold ETFs are reporting the largest monthly inflows in years, hinting at an increased affinity by retail investors.
- The precious metals market has likely found a floor, $1,100 should hold until the bull market resumes around 2016-17.
- The shifting political landscape could once again support stronger commodities prices, sending gold as high as $10,000 per ounce at a breathtaking pace.
- The road out of serfdom is paved with our former glorious national past, including ideals such as frugality, perseverance, self-sacrifice, frugal living and the golden rule.
- Dr. Leeb's takeaway point: every global inhabitant must own gold in preparation for imminent economic disruptions.Summary:
- Gerald is convinced that every aspect of our lives is manipulated, from the media to the markets, the spin is ubiquitous.
- Most of the funds earmarked for new mortgage loans are being diverted instead to corporations, which promptly purchase their own shares.
- Gerald refutes The Big Lie, the Fed's new mantra, "Deflation is Bad."
- The PTB are hiding the true economic numbers, masking the real-world economic depression.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531