Interview SummariesLouise Yamada Summary:
Goldseek.com Radio is honored to welcome Louise Yamada in her debut appearance on the show.
- The highly respected market maven correctly predicted the equities bull market.
- Unlike the stock market price-zenith of 2000, this time share valuations are reasonable - the market is behaving in a more orderly fashion, suggestive of further upside potential.
- Although US stocks appear to be in a primary uptrend, several laggard sectors suggest that at least a 5% pullback could provide the pause necessary to initiate the next leg higher.
- The greenback bull run may be only in it's infancy - odds favor a multi-year advance.Dr. Faber Summary:
- China boasts the most trading partners of any nation (124).
- Dr. Faber believes the PBoC may have accumulated thousands of tons of gold bullion reserves, in anticipation of a gold backed Yuan / renminbi.
- The modus operandi includes the gradual weakening of the Yuan, to the benefit of the manufacturing and exporting sectors, followed by the introduction of a gold-backed currency.
- The resulting Yuan devaluation will be offset by the increased value of the massive PBoC gold stockpile.
- The theme of corporate share-buyback announcements is emblematic of an equities market bubble.
- Dr. Faber expects emerging market equities to outperform US shares, presenting an opportunity for wise investors to reap rewards via foreign shares.
- Diversification is the ideal panacea for market uncertainty / volatility.
- Dr. Faber distributes his funds among cash, real estate, stocks, bonds and precious metals (25%).
- Eventually, precious metals holders could be vilified for their windfall profits and targeted by unscrupulous officials.
- Therefore, it is advisable to relocate gold investments to safe havens located in Asia.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531