Interview SummariesMarin Alexsov:
- Thanks to the repeal of the the Glass-Steagall Act and related financial fail-safes, Pandora's box is fully ajar, economic misery is imminent.
- Some executives succumbed to the lure of exorbitant bonuses, choosing profits to the detriment of investors.
- Marin Alexsov likens precious metals exposure to home insurance.
- The 3 year downturn has created a risk / reward situation that favors gold over most competing assets.
- Mr. Alexsov visited Hong Kong, noting long lines of gold investors, waiting for an opportunity to procure the vital bullion insurance plan.
- Most of the 35 million visitors from China consider a gold purchase.
- Nevertheless only 10%-20% of the entire populace has access to gold, increasing future demand prospects.
- He expects the Grexit (Greek exit from EU) to get out of hand, potentially leading next to an exit by Spain, making gold essential portfolio insurance.Jeffrey Nichols:
- Goldseek.com Radio welcomes Jeffrey Nichols in his debut appearance on the show.
- Economist Jeffrey Nichols recommends that every investment portfolio includes an allocation of at least 5%-10% in precious metals.
- Physical bullion demand continues to rise, representing a disconnect, particularly in Asia, where demand is in excess of 1000 tons (29 million troy ounces).
- Once the threat of central bank rate hikes passes, expect gold to soar several fold above current levels.
- US equities are wildly overvalued - eventually investors will reallocate share profits into gold and silver bullion and related equities.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531