- Bob Hoye, returns from a 2 week speaking engagement in Asia / Singapore with key market insights.
- The US dollar has entered a new bull trend relative to most competing currencies.
- Millions of investors are accumulating gold and silver as portfolio insurance, as well as a defiant gesture against government profligacy.
- The PMs mining sector will likely present bargain opportunities, benefiting from significantly lower energy expenses.
- Dr. Martenson from PeakProsperity.com says central bankers and their Fed colleagues cannot print prosperity.
- Despite unprecedented, negative interest-rate policies, global growth remains lackluster.
- Expect residential housing prices to return to the mean, falling back in line with historical precedents (Case-Shiller Housing Index).
- He likes crude oil investments as a long term bet on global hostilities.
- When deflation takes hold, gold is the only unencumbered asset that will offer protection from institutional defaults and liens.
- The insatiable appetite for gold in China continues to make the yellow metal an ideal investment.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531