- Contrary to the official figures the Great Recession never ended - by deflating true inflation figures, economic output only seems strong.
- Peter Schiff agrees with John Williams from Shadowstats.com, the national GDP has been negative for almost 15 years when accurately tabulated.
- Given the unexpectedly low GDP figure reported on Wednesday, the recession is bordering on a depression.
- This is good news for investors as Fed officials are more likely to implement QE4 by the end of 2015, early 2016.
- Our guest says the gold market is building a base -the dollar will plunge in spectacular fashion - the next QE installment will send the PMs much higher.
- Dollar cost averaging into the metals is the most prudent method, given market uncertainty.
- With homeownership rates near 30 year lows and a lack of quality employment, real estate is overpriced, better opportunities will unfold as the recession further develops.
- He spent 7 years on the project and fortunately decided against discarding the manuscript, now a financial classic approaching it's 40th publishing.G. Edward Griffin and Dr. Ron Paul have arguably contributed much to the movement for central banking (CB) transparency.Our guest notes that negative / zero interest rates, rehypothecation, debt crises, etc. should come as little surprise, the global economic system has been gamed by the same cartel that formed the CB system.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3