- Gerald Celente says the Greeks invented Western society and are now at the forefront of its decline.
- The banking system was not intended to be a national casino, but was established first as a means to facilitate individuals and businesses.
- Despite the 2008 credit crisis that nearly collapsed the global economy, resulting with a total reset, little has changed.
- The necessary legislation was not reinstated and 7.3 billion global inhabitants will eventually face another financial crisis of even greater significance.
- Gerald Celente agrees that the economy is bifurcated between the haves and have-nots.
- He makes a début announcement on Goldseek.com Radio: an equities crash is imminent.
- Although the host does not concur with their sentiments, a correction of 10-20% is overdue, given empirical data.
- Gerald notes the strong dollar may be tough for domestic gold investors, but global investors are benefiting from precious metals valuations relative to the lost purchasing power of their currencies.
- Bob Hoye, senior investment strategist at Institutional Advisors, and the host examine the markets for signs of financial crisis.
- Thanks to profligate money printing and complex derivatives, speculation is rife, increasing exposure and the risk of another financial crisis.
- Amid several recent equities market implosions, in peripheral-nations, the infection could soon spread to Wall Street.
- Bob Hoye presents his key technical market forecasting / prediction metrics, offering an invaluable educational opportunity for the technically inclined.
- Following a three year rout, Bob expects a new gold rally to ignite the next bull market.
- The general equities market is showing signs of fatigue, given the weak advance / decline figures and negative seasonal factors.
- The host defends the gold standard as the de facto monetary base.
- The common argument put forward by naysayers, that there's simply not enough gold / silver to back all the money in the world, is a non sequitur an inevitable price eruption of epic proportions, looms.
- Given the widening credit spreads and deflation threat, Bob suggests reducing debt exposures.
- The duo applaud the work of Tutte and Flowers, two unsung heroes who facilitated the decryption of the Lorenz machine, the indecipherable cousin of the Enigma machine, considered an impossible intellectual feat at the time.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
NEW - Hotline - Q&A:1-206-666-5370
With a degree in geophysics and a number of fascinating summers in mining exploration, one winter in "the bush" quickly led Bob into the financial markets. This included experience on the trading desk and in the research department of a large investment dealer, which led to institutional stock and bond sales.
Bob's review of financial history provided the forecasting models designed to anticipate significant trend reversals in the sometimes alarming volatility typical of the transition from rampant speculation in tangible assets to fabulous speculation in financial assets.
In anticipation of the latter opportunity, a monthly publication for financial institutions was started in January 1982.
This competently covered the stock market, the yield curve, credit spreads as well as metal and energy prices.
In 1998 the Institutional Advisors website was started as a forum for unique and reliable financial research.
Website: click here.
Trends Research Institute
The Martial Artist of Trend Forecasting —The purpose of trend forecasting is to provide insights and directions in anticipation of what the future may bring – and to be prepared for the unexpected. Gerald Celente, a Close Combat practitioner and black belt trainer, well understands the importance of proacting rather than reacting: "The first rule of Close Combat is to attack the attacker. Action is faster than reaction. The same holds true for the future. You know the future is coming … attack it before it attacks you."
Founder of The Trends Research Institute in 1980, Gerald Celente is a pioneer trend strategist. He is author of the national bestseller Trends 2000 and Trend Tracking (Warner Books) – "Far better than Megatrends," and publisher of the internationally circulated Trends Journal newsletter.
Political Atheist — Gerald Celente is a political atheist. Unencumbered by political dogma, rigid ideology or conventional wisdom, Celente, whose motto is "think for yourself," observes and analyzes the current events forming future trends for what they are – not for the way he wants them to be.
Like a doctor giving a diagnosis after gathering the facts, whether or not you like the prognosis doesn’t alter the outcome, make him an optimist or pessimist – it’s simply what is. And while Celente holds a US passport, he considers himself a citizen of the world.
Globalnomic® Trend Forecaster — Using his unique perspectives on current events forming future trends, Gerald Celente developed the Globalnomic® methodology which is used to identify, track, forecast and manage trends.
The world's only trends analyst covering 300 diversified trends fields, Gerald Celente and the Trends Research Institute provide trend research studies and consulting services to businesses and governments worldwide. Celente also designed the nation’s first professional course in trend forecasting.
The proof is in his past — Gerald Celente has earned his reputation as "The most trusted name in trends" by accurately forecasting hundreds of social, business, consumer, environmental, economic, political, entertainment, and technology trends. Among them:
Celente coined the term "clean foods" in 1993 and predicted sustained growth in organic products in 1988.
When gold was at $275 per ounce in 2002, Celente said the price had bottomed and in 2004 forecast the beginning of the "Gold Bull Run." Since that time, with pinpoint accuracy, he said when, why - and how high - gold would go. *youtube.com recording.
Website: please click here.