- Arch likes the PMs, noting that tight supply conditions could help bring about a renaissance in the sector
- He is accumulating silver in his personal stockpile.
- Arch Crawford thinks the rebound rally is merely a bounce.
- He earned $500,000 shorting US equities in 2008, using only $2,500, via put options.
- He is currently following a similar strategy (caution advisable).
- Although the Black-Scholes options pricing model works well with at / near-the-money-strike prices, far out-of-the-money options tend to be vastly underpriced.
- This presents huge opportunity at market tipping points, according to chaos theory, Dr. Taleb, Arch Crawford and the host.
- The duo suspect that the next bull market in the precious metals (PMs) could unfold in lightning fashion, beginning with a sudden dollar collapse.
- The impetus could be continued US Treasury sales by the BRICS nations, per current headline reports.
- The financial dialogue resumes with WTIC - Arch thinks that buying opportunities will abound in black gold.
- The duo concur that the Blog-o-Fear may be wrong on US equities; stocks are oversold and could present a long-term portfolio opportunity.
- Stocks represent an excellent valuation over fixed-rate debt instruments, such as bonds.
- His work indicates that gold / silver are reaching fire sale prices as the cash cost of mining production approaches the spot price.
- Mining production is low and supply is tight.
- When price is low, fewer projects are viable adding to already narrow supply conditions.
- The net result is increased demand, which is perfect for bull market conditions.
- The crude oil sector is entering similar conditions, where investment in new operations has dwindled, setting up a long-term opportunity.
- Similar to the Alpha Stocks Newsletter, Wealth Empire monitors the investment strategies of top hedge fund investors and money managers, like Warren
- Buffett, George Soros, and Carl Icahn, through SEC holdings reports.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
NEW - Hotline - Q&A:1-206-666-5370