- According to Peter Grandich every investor needs a financial bug-out plan.
- This week's Congressional meeting did little to restore Fed transparency.
- It's time to pull the curtain back at the Fed; gold stockpiles require a third party investigation.
- When the truth becomes widely known that the gold reserves have likely been rehypothecated into extinction, the repercussions could be intense, rocking the foundations of the global financial markets.
- Thanks to decades of fiscal irresponsibility, the Fed has been forced to shoulder the full responsibility, an impossible task over the long-term.
- The currency war now includes a race to debase the national currency before the neighbors, to stimulate economic output and postpone the inevitable day of reckoning.
- In the next financial crisis, few life rafts / boats will be available.
- Peter points to former Fed Chief, Dr. Greenspan's quote from an article in the Wall Street Journal (2014), "Gold is currency... No fiat currency, including the dollar, can match it."
- Bob Hoye views QE operations with a weary eye - noting the 95% loss in purchasing power.
- Central banking profligacy has sparked a speculative fervor / mania.
- The resulting financial bubble is approaching or at a zenith, circa 2007.
- Gold has found a firm footing; a rally is imminent.
- A 5-10% portfolio position in the yellow metal is advisable.
- Market weakness is an opportunity to accumulate junior shares, particularly those with relatively robust earnings prospects.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
Toll Free Hotline - Q&A:1-800-507-6531