- James Turk returns to the program with comments on Fed profligacy, which will eventually send the yellow metal into the stratosphere, already up 10% against the euro currency in 2015.
- Expect safe haven buying in the euro zone to intensify, making precious metals investments once again the asset class du jour.
- For the first time this century, the NY Fed's gold reserves recently dropped below 6,000 tons, hinting that officials are manipulating the market lower via covert gold sales.
- US officials are making a strategic blunder of epic proportions by making China an economic foe - policy could be reversed to avert disaster while igniting significant synergies between the world's two largest economic superpowers.
- China should be nurtured as a Panda ally, not a tiger rival.
- Expect the dollar rally to fade, making the precious metals sector an attractive investment opportunity.
- John Williams returns to Goldseek.com Radio with dire thoughts on the veracity of the official economic figures.
- The domestic economy has not recovered - virtually every economic indicator remains stagnant since 2009.
- While corporations have recovered from the recession, the everyday consumer has not.
- Without real income growth the largest component of the domestic economy, consumption (over 70%) could falter.
- The US Dollar will likely reverse course, which will result with runaway inflation and hyperinflation.
- The best defense is a good offense - only gold and silver investments can protect investors from the sea change event.
- His 2015 economic forecast includes a sharp decrease in economic growth / output, causing Fed officials to further delay rate hikes.
- Amid increasing global-currency concerns, stockpiling several months of cash in a well-hidden, fire proof safe is advisable.
- The ruble increased in value from 44,000 per ounce to 90,000 in 2014, currently at over 70,000 due to the crude oil plunge. The ruble fell so abruptly that gold doubled in value virtually overnight - the cost of goods and services blasted higher crushing the purchasing power of those without gold and silver insurance.
- The central fund of Canada, a PMs ETF with equally weighted gold / silver holdings is located outside the US providing additional geographic diversification.
- Caller George asks if the Fed is colluding to make the US dollar more attractive, particularly US Bonds, by forcing competing currencies like the euro into a negative interest rate environment.
- Alpha stocks newsletter subscribers are offered a 10% dividend yielding gold ETF-alternative.
- Caller John notes the Fed's massive mortgage backed security stockpile. The host concurs, citing how MBS rate-risks is an Achilles heal and likely why the Fed is so hesitant to initiate rate hikes.
- Listener Vidya is concerned by the threat of a looming, global economic collapse. The host expects such a scenario to come to pass within 5-10 years, given that the BRICS nations are shunning the US dollar.
- The global economic end game could involve a sudden collapse that will catch virtually every investor off guard, in turn catapulting the value of PMs, circa Europe in 1922, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe, etc.. Please record your questions and comments via our NEW hotline 24/7, you can leave your first name or remain anonymous if you prefer: Q&A Hotline: 1-206-666-5370.
- Our guest compares the economic carnage in the EU to the fallout in Detroit, a once vibrant showcase of capitalism.
- The dollar has considerable upside amid global deflation, as the US is viewed as the least sick patient in the economic ward.
- Gold is the ultimate hedge against government risk - the bull market will resume when investors lose faith in their governments.
- His cyclical models indicate that gold will regain upward momentum in October 2015, coinciding with a stock market cycle zenith.
- He expects the Fed to raise interest rates into 2017, without negatively impacting stock market performance.
- His models predict the Dow Jones Industrials average with a median target of 23,000 with an outside chance of 35,000-40,000 as retail investors reenter the market circa 2000.
Dial-Up Real AudioMP3FAST Download:Highest Quality Download:Right Click Above and "Save Target As..." to download. To learn more about software needed to play the above formats, please visit the FAQ.
NEW - Hotline - Q&A:1-206-666-5370
The Forecaster MovieMartin Armstrong
Martin Armstrong was once a US based trillion dollar financial advisor, developed a computer model based on the number pi and other cyclical theories to predict economic turning points with eerie accuracy. In the early 80s he established his financial forecasting and advising company Princeton Economics. His forecasts were in great demand worldwide. As Armstrong's recognition grew, prominent New York bankers invited him to join "the club" to aid them in market manipulation. Martin repeatedly refused. Later that same year (1999) the FBI stormed his offices confiscating his computer model and accusing him of a 3 billion dollar Ponzi scheme. Was it an attempt to silence him and to prevent him from initiating a public discourse on the real Ponzi Scheme of debts that the world has been building up for decades? Armstrong predicts that a sovereign debt crisis will start to unfold on a global level after October 1, 2015 - a major pi turning point that his computer model forecasted many years ago.
Starting at a very young age, Martin Armstrong displayed an entrepreneurial spirit and an analytical ability that were far too complicated for others. As a child he was already collecting coins, and before long he would be trading in gold. As an adult, he started the company Princeton Economics International. Based on a self-designed model, in which the mysterious number Pi plays an intrinsic role, he was able to calculate developments in the world economy. His predictions about stock crises or currency problems were eerily accurate, and he built up a clientele that consisted of powerful players in the global economy.
John Williams aka Walter J. "John" Williams was born in 1949. He received an A.B. in Economics, cum laude, from Dartmouth College in 1971, and was awarded a M.B.A. from Dartmouth's Amos Tuck School of Business Administration in 1972, where he was named an Edward Tuck Scholar. During his career as a consulting economist, John has worked with individuals as well as Fortune 500 companies.
John Williams' Shadow Government Statistics is a monthly electronic newsletter that exposes and analyzes the flaws in current U.S. government data and reporting, as well as in certain private-sector numbers. It also looks at the financial markets free of the hype so often put forth in the popular financial media. Generally published on the second Wednesday of the month, the newsletter is supplemented by Flash Updates and occasional Alerts that highlight unusual developments.
To visit my website, please click here.
James Turk is founder of GoldMoney.com, which operates the leading digital gold currency. He also publishes the Freemarket Gold & Money Report, an investment newsletter he founded in 1987. Previously, after a decade with the international department of Chase Manhattan Bank, he managed the commodity department of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. His media appearances include GoldSeek.com, CNN, Bloomberg, CBSMarketWatch, CNBC, Barron’s, the Wall Street Journal, and Financial Sense Online.
To visit my webpage: click here.
John Embry & Richard Daughty, Chris Waltzek & Robert Ian - July 24, 2015.