- Jeffrey Nichols of Rosland Capital, returns to the show with his latest insights on the precious metals sector - gold could top $2,000 possibly in 2016 or 2017.
- Our guest notes that the founders of this nation: Washington, Franklin, Madison and Jefferson etc., were "Gold Bugs."
- A new gold bull market could lift silver and related shares to record levels.
- As the smart money like billionaires Jim Rogers / George Soros accumulate gold, tightening supply, demand conditions could boost the prospects of silver.
- The world's most useful metal could regain the more traditional gold to silver ratio, perhaps returning to the natural mineral ratio of 10 : 1, sending the silver price north of triple digits.
- Escalating investment demand from China and India as well as global central bank purchases remains a positive.
- Their tendency to hold the metals intergenerationally, suggests supply will continue to dwindle, amid increasing demand.
- Gold and silver offer an exceptional and free insurance policy, without monthly premiums or an expiration date.
- Citizens around the globe, from China to the US and beyond have lost faith in central banking as evidenced by Brexit / Grexit talks.
- While the 2016 crude oil market rebound from sub-$30 to $50 was impressive, Dr. Martenson expects the price to double again to meet global demand.
- Our guest finds value in the shares as using careful due diligence.
- The Alpha Stock Newsletter's top gold candidate Richmont Mines (RIC) has advanced by 300% since it was added to the portfolio candidate list.
- Dr. Martenson won't part with a single ounce of his gold stockpile until the true purchasing power adjusts to reflect reality, at much higher prices.
Guest BiographiesJeffrey Nichols
Jeffrey Nichols is recognized as one of the world's top experts in the economics and finance of precious metals. He has been a keynote speaker at dozens of investment and industry conferences, corporate meetings, and private company events around the world.
As managing director of American Precious Metals Advisors (APMA), he provides expert analysis of the economics of precious metal markets and offers strategic consulting and market research services to a wide range of corporate clients.
He has worked with mining companies on financing and investor relations, served as a director of two public companies, managed a mining-related mutual fund, and advised industry associations, national mints, central banks, and jewelry manufacturers.
Website: please click here.
Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell) is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and cofounder of PeakProsperity.com (along with Adam Taggart). As one of the early econobloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction years in advance, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his seminal video seminar: The Crash Course which has also been published in book form (Wiley, March 2011). It's a popular and extremely well-regarded distillation of the interconnected forces in the Economy, Energy and the Environment (the "Three Es" as Chris calls them) that are shaping the future, one that will be defined by increasing challenges to growth as we have known it. In addition to the analysis and commentary he writes for his site PeakProsperity.com, Chris' insights are in high demand by the media as well as academic, civic and private organizations around the world, including institutions such as the UN, the UK House of Commons and US State Legislatures.Peak Prosperity.com
Please visit my web page.