- Bob Hoye of Institutional Advisors rejoins the show with key gold / silver market insights.
- The gold / silver ratio (GS) offers investors a rare glimpse into future price movements.
- When the GS or metallic credit spread, climbs, financial markets tend to swoon - the latest reading suggests increased market volatility.
- Bob Hoye is most bullish on the PMs mining / exploration sector; by monitoring the earnings on the gold mining shares, investors can identify prospects with huge potential.
- The host and guest concur; the technical / sentiment indicators confirm solid underlying strength in US shares.
Friday, May 12, 2017
Bill Murphy, Bob Hoye, Chris Waltzek Ph.D & Robert Ian. - May 12, 2017 - © Chris Waltzek 2005-2017.
May 11, 2017
Bill Murphy and Bob Hoye
Posted by Chris Waltzek at 9:29 PM